Saturday, January 5, 2013

Monogramming on Pfaff 360

For some of you this won't be exciting but it is for me!!  I never thought you could get a decent monogram on one of these machines.  I need some practice but that I got this far is pretty amazing to me.


tada M


This is my first attempt....
tada L

The feed dogs have been dropped, and there is no foot on this puppy, I thought it would be a disaster.

drop feed dogs

Draw a letter

draw letter
Start

Yikes start

Guide the hoop

guide the hoop
OMG

What else can we do? Shamrocks!!
Ok, I need to work on those but how cute are they?
Tada flowers

Why didn't I try this sooner?  I guess my machine manual wasn't joking, you can actually do a little embroidery with this machine.

2 comments:

celkalee said...

Holy Shamrocks! Reading the the manual has really paid off!

ELMO said...

LOL, I'm going to momogram everything now.